TripleFunds gives you access to grants and donors for developing countries, trains you on fundraising from foundations, and helps you with proposal writing.
live and recorded webinars
Every two months we hold live webinars on topics like "How to apply to foundations", "How to access EU funds", "USAID and DFID: Unusual suspects". All webinars are recorded.
TripleFunds has two databases: the grants database features time-bound calls for proposals and the donor database static profiles of over 2,500 donors.
40+ resource guides
Twice a month we add new resource guides to the membership area. These are pdf guides on special topics like "Donor mapping for Kenya", "Foundation funding", or alike.
11 SEARCH FILTERS
- Sectors: agriculture & rural development, education, health, water & sanitation, peace building, human rights, governance, social inclusion, disability, women & gender, economic developmment, food security
- Countries: over 170 developing and emerging countries with a special filter to narrow down your search
- Donor types and donor base: government, foundations, funds, UN agencies, business incubators, crowdfunding, NGOs with additional filter to search for donor base
- Eligible applicants: non-profit organisations, social businesses, individuals
- Grant sizes: small (up to $100,000), medium (up to $1,000,000) and large (more than $1,000,000)
- Funding types: grants, loans, equity, others
- Personalised dashboard
- Favorites option to save your best matches
- Print and pdf function for single entries
- Weekly email alert with all entries of last 7 days
- My account to manage your organisational details and orders
- Sorting function per deadline
- Free text search for keywords
- Up to 5 user accounts per package
1 month, grants database
6 months, grants and donor database
12 months, unlimited access to grants and donor database, webinars and resource guides
12 months, Top Seller plus Top 40 donor mapping and 6 proposal reviews